View Single Post
Old 14-07-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Caned by my LOVELY Mistress Roxy again !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myspankie View Post
Just sharing my latest experience last weekend.

I was lucky enough to be caned by my lovely Roxy again. Oh my god i'm getting addicted to her. She is getting so intune with my fetish and i love it.

She just asked me sternly to bring my bottom over for caning. And of course i complied. Just brought it over and surrendered it, the understanding was what ever is left of it, i get to bring back. She knows i always take at least 500 power swats.

This lovely lady was very determined this time. I was instructed to bend over and not to move. And then she began with her full power lashes. She showed no mercy and a stern lovely face that said you deserve it so just take it. It was super hard right from the begining. no warm up. It was indeed a surprise power caning. Not sure what was in her mind but i got it so hard that i was at the verge of crying out loud. She was arduously trying to push me to my maximum limits. She's so good that i had to ask for 1min breaks every 25 or 50 lashes. During these breaks she deliver nice thick spit (her honey) straight into my mouth. I must say its such a blessing to get lots of that.. Only a true lover of such treatment from a good mistress will understand this feeling. She caned and caned without rush but every stroke remained equally if not more powerful.

It the very best i got this year and i can hardly sit today. Every moment i'm remembering her, loving her and devotionaly enjoying the feeling. All those new mistresses out there should learn from Mistress Roxy how to delivery power caning and she is not expensive either.

Can't thank her enough for her surprise invitation and bum blistering caning with honey drinks, chillout environment, and decent rates. Will return for more when she summons me again.
Wa you are the man, your ass must be bleeding profusely