View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Mine is OK, ML can understand what I say usually. Occasionally I Mix English and use Google translate as I don't know the Chinese words. Usually if the accent is not strong it is easier to converse. In terms of Geography, As long as ML is from the coastal regions or work at coastal regions like Hainan, Guangzhou, Shanghai areas for example, their accent suit ours generally.

Aila should be doing well I think. I very much doubt she will be back, but never know, these MLs can be Mysterious creatures. Now I just treasure the times I have with RR. She is my only regular since last year with a slight distraction of TB before CNY. Haha. RR is here for very long already, but felt so short because of the CB. Since I was her regular from 2018, you could see her transformation from a SYT to a matured lady. Not looking forward to the dry spell coming up.

RR was here since 2018? I hadn’t even touched my first ML then!
No wonder when I asked her since when she came to Singapore, her response was to my opinion ... errrrr

Now, I understood her regulars must be quite a bit, eg when she posted her thoughts in her WC last morning, in the evening, she received some sayang stuffs.

Ladies .... men .....

Thanks for sharing once again, bro