View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
isleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sincere SD wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameliaqueen View Post
I'm looking for an sd who can commit as soon as he can. And you said you are not in Singapore at all.
Considering all other options not feasible, the 20k was a joke. But honestly speaking , don't think a decent sd will expect the sugarbaby to cough up the plane tickets and accommodation? Its covid!!! Hahaha!!!
. There will be men who cannot handle a turn down and go on a spree to create chaos. We can choose to ignore. We dont always have to respond and react to unnecessary comments and justify ourselves .
As mentioned, I will exit gracefully and with this, I rest my case.
All the best to you.
Definitely not how the conversation went. There was no intro, no need to find out about each other, assumptions were immediately made that I was "Teddy". Asked if I could send her 20k in 3 days. Said she only had $10. I said that yes, of course I pay for flights. Everything would be paid for. I wouldn't expect her to pay anything. I also specified everything in advance about where I was in my email to her before she contacted me on Telegram. I need to at least talk to her on a video call to make sure I was comfortable with who she was. There is no quarantine in the US. There are also no flight restrictions out of Singapore to here. I also said in my email that she might have to quarantine when she returns to Singapore so maybe stay longer here and I would get her vaccinated as well. It's not like 20k is a big deal, more like 20k over what period of time? She was off on some tangent of her own. As other bros in this forum know, I'm a man of my words. I've sent money to help someone just because I talked to her. I have my contacts in Singapore who will do that for me. Some people just can't tell the real from the fake. And what's priceless is they always ask me if I read the news as Singapore gahmen don't allow travel. I just need to text the Editor at ST right? Sheesh...