View Single Post
Old 24-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by raheem1980 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/fang-fang-massage/

Hi Bros. Pls be careful. Seems like they did a swap on me. When the lady opened the door, looks already different Liao then boobs size also very different. The lady that opened the door who wanted to serve me wan is at most a B cup. So I took out my ohone, go to sglonelyguys website then ask her whether if she is the one on the picture, she said yes. Ok NVM maybe I cock eye...though I Sian half Liao and wanted to go liao...but NVM I give benefit of doubt tat maybe her clothes too loose thats why boobs look small...the last straw was when she asked me to pay up first...that's it man...I said NVM I wanted to go Liao. And when walking out, she said there is another girl available, ask me whether wanna take the other girl...I already Sian max, didn't bother to look and just walk out of the apartment...

So Bros be careful...she is located at the larger number lorong of G area....

I just think they did a swap on me la.. cos another bro here did mention tat the original fang fang provided good service and has got big boobs...hope this helps.
MLs that like to play this kind of game can jolly well pack their bags up and fark off from SG.

Thanks for the heads-up; into the blacklist she goes.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.