Thread: Mia
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mia

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepig2 View Post
BTW, Mia is her name and I didn’t means missing in action.
What's the difference now? She is Mia and she is MIA (missing in action).

PRC is generally a conservative country. Sure there is a lot of sexual sidelines but there is a fine balance. Many of them live a wild but short lived second life. Be it in Singapore or another China city where they do not originate from. They do what they can accept to make as much money as they can. Once they have enough money or they know they are getting old, they revert back to themselves in their home city/town/village etc where no one knows of their past.

If you cross between her secret life and real life, there is a risk you will tell her friends and family what she does to make a living in Singapore. No point risking it by keeping in touch with you. She can easily find another nice guy in China. Afterall, China is not lacking in people.