Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
raefear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Care & Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
TS most importantly have you clear your interim judgement and is she fighting for custody as well?

usually, interim judgement is to validate the ground of divorce is valid and a good lawyer will only emphasis the reason for the breakdown of marriage, avoiding all the term and condition. but some are fool into stating T&C in the interim and trapped in the final judgement.

There is no same cases as all families are different. few pointers that may be useful:

1. You need to protray as the responsible parent from the start of the proceeding to end. i.e. if you have caught adultery, then it is an uphill battle.

2. Your parenting plan i.e. how you intend to house the children and take care of them.

3. Financial independent. you need to have good financial status or minimum need to request maintenance fee from the other on the upbring of the children. While there have been cases where the wife pay the maintenance fee to the husband due to custody, but these case are few and usually where the mother could not take care the children and/or agreeable to the arrangement.

4. Remember, woman chapter is not sexist. It is just a name, you stand an equal chance in having the custody.
Hi GD & all.

Nothing filed yet. Just doing extensive prep.

Custody isn’t the issue, I reckon it should be joint which I could live with. This relates to major decisions - school, course, etc

The main focus is Care & Control (separate point) but is who the day to day decision maker for the kids is - eat, sleep, wake, wear, do.

Adultery has no bearing on the C&C so I hear. The aim to decide on C&C is the kids best interest as upmost priority. And in this case it isn’t me.

Parenting plan… probably research for good a template. Will be my parents and sis in the daytime. I still have a room there. Kids currently go there daily.

Financial. No issue forseen

Women’s Charter - Let’s see if there’s any equality. Wife works and earns similar