Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h69

Fr on LeLe

I was at 1669when LeLe came out of the room after servicing one of the clients. She walked along the corridor and her long straight hair with her great figure exudes the oriental charm.

I confirmed her and into the room we go. She held my hands like some long lost girlfriend. As soon as the door closed she started to french kiss me like no tomorrow. We lock in embrace and kissed for about a minute as she slowly caressed my didi and strip me of my clothes. I do likewise for her and we both lock in embrace naked. What an introduction.

Into the the shower. She bathed me well and attacked my arse rim and didi. She knows which points to attack. Her breasts is a firm b which is soft and good to grab and fondle. She used her breasts to rubba me and started to suck my nipples and fondle my balls. Slowly she goes to my didi and in the shower water she bbbj me and her fingers grab my nipples.

Back to the bed. She catbathed me suck me at every possible sensitive spots. She asked me to raise my butt. I was on all fours while she rode on me from behind and finger fuck my arse as if she doggie me. Slowly she AR me and she was good at it. She tongue fucked me and one of the best AR ever. And what surprised me was she changed position to do a 69 AR me with her on top of me and her head face down and AR me. The tongue fuck continued and she enjoyed it.

She flipped me over and continue to catbath and attavk the strategic sensitive points. She sucked my didi with great suction. My didi became a hot rod liao and she capped me and rode me. She released her long straights hair and she hrabbed her breasts as she rode me. I held onto her waists which are good to the feel. After a while of riding which she felt high i entered her on doggie. She moaned with ectascy and i really cannot tahan. I turn her to missionery and bonk her while grabbing and closing her thighs and her big firm B cup was shaking up and down while i machine gunned her with my apache gpmg. The bed was rocking and squeeking.

I opened her legs and began to lock target my hellfire missiles into her black cave target. I began my full throttle assault with full speed and pumping her. We are both screaming and the hellfire missiles are released to cause the heaviest damage ever.

I laid on her woth both of us breathing heavily. She told me luckily i am the last customer for the day and she can rest after that. She said i am her 10th customer for the day. Making love with me is tiring but enjoyable she said.

I will definitely return to fuck her.

Hope u like this fr

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.