View Single Post
Old 18-06-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Thanks. So the news is out. Phase 2 to start on 19th Jun. If community spread remains low for a few months, hopefully we would have flights to BKK.. And we can start banging
Even if they allow flights to commence again.... flying will not be the same again due to the new procedures for both passengers and flight crew.

I went back to the SIA training centre to attend course to prepare us for the post-covid19 resumption of flights. We are required to suit like like those medical personnel in the hospitals..... compulsory at all times on board the plane for flight crews to wear face masks + face shield + PPE suits. Imagine dressed like that for hours on the flight.

Passengers wun fare any better as it will be compulsory for every passenger to wear face masks + face shields AT ALL TIMES while they are on board the plane. Meal times is the only time they can remove their masks & shields.

Fortunately only a few flights are resuming so I volunteered to extend my unpaid leave as they do not need so many crew at the moment.