View Single Post
Old 15-06-2020, 10:57 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Ok. Will make it short since this forum is about our adventures in Thailand.

To be specific, I was referring to the migrant workers in the dorms. Even if it takes time to expand sites to house the workers, they could do SHN first. I suspect those migrant workers were not on gov's radar until its too late.

And yes. I fully agree that our gov done a great job containing the situation. Unfortunately, most of the time people/public only look at absolute numbers. In Thailand, FL/WL only know we have highest number of cases in ASEAN, and may shun away from us...

So.. Back to Thailand, i really hope to be able to visit Bangkok sometime in Aug/Sep man...
Ya, think shall not divert our topic. Let hope able to enjoy in BKK soon.
Btw, upped you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily