View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [B][I]A very short Story[/B][/I]~ HOT Horny Babes ~

Frankly Matthew couldn't wait to see each of the girls and their mother in their party outfits. Anything on top of that would be a bonus and Matthew didn't dare imagine things could get any better. Sighing contentedly, he preened in the mirror, a feeling in his loins that this was going to be THE party to eclipse all parties.

The evening of Amy's party had arrived and with it the realisation for Matthew that the adventure was coming to an end. The following day the flight would take him back to Manila and away from the sisters and mother he'd grown to love in so many different ways. Still, if it were any consolation, with the girls being so unrelenting in their desires, a red hot time was surely promised right up to the end.

Heading off in search of Jo to borrow some gel to spike his hair, the pursuit led him to the downstairs bathroom were the blast of a hairdryer filled the air. The door ajar, he craned around, espying Jo squatting on the floor, her bare back to him. He was about to reach over to tap her on the shoulder when he caught Amy's reflection in the mirror opposite. Sat between her elder sister's outstretched legs, the party girl was having her damp blonde locks blown and teased with a stiff hairbrush. Both were stark naked.

Matthew's eyes remained on Amy's reflection in the mirror, appraising her girlish frame. Though she had just turned 18, her body was that of a younger girl, hips baring some puppy fat and tits still not fully developed. The nipples were puffy yet proudly pierced defiantly in contradiction to their youthfulness. Amy, it seemed, was desperate to become a woman. Her legs were closed, toes flexing as Jo worked the brush firmly through the tangles.

Matthew's glance returned momentarily to Jo who also sported two nipple rings in a pair of well-developed breasts that bore a peach-shaped pertness. In readiness for the party she also had a shiny stud in her navel. From observing the two girls together, it was obvious Amy looked up to her older sister in awe and in many ways wanted to be like her.

Tugging at the mass of blonde curls, Jo forced Amy's head back, her damp hair brushing the older girl's shoulder, a rivulet of water snaking its way down to her breast. Gathering up the stray droplet with a finger, Jo placed the wet digit to her lips and sucked lovingly. Unwittingly, as the younger woman shifted position she pressed against Jo's breasts, her neck cushioned by their springiness. "I wish I had tits like yours," Amy sighed dreamily.

"Oh yours will grow soon enough," assured Jo. "And besides, they're lovely as they are."

"You think so?"

"Yeah I think so."

With that, Jo's spare hand slid around Amy's body, cupping the underside of her sister's right breast. Amy's eyes expanded and her breath started to race. "Jo, what are you doing?"

"Just checking for growth," replied Jo with a nonchalance that belied a deep-rooted craving. "And you know what, Amy honey, I think you could outgrow us all yet."

"Yeah?" Amy enthused, glancing up with a huge wanton grin.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind betting you'll have tits like mum's in a year."

"Really? Mmmmmmm."

Amy's lovely blue eyes illuminated. So overjoyed was she to hear the assurance that it went unnoticed that Jo still had hold of her right breast, massaging it gently, compressing the flesh and causing the nipple to sprout healthily. Seizing control, Jo's thumb and forefinger found their way to the aroused teat, rolling it purposefully. Matthew watched mesmerised as this went on for a full minute.

"Jo..."

"Yes, Amy honey?"

"Don't forget the other one."

Swapping the dryer over from left to right, the older girl's newly freed hand moved to the corresponding breast. A deft squeeze forced another moan to slip from Amy's lips as she eased back to become almost fully absorbed in Jo's body, head snug between her sister's accommodating breasts.

Reaching over to take hold of some hairpins, Jo worked feverishly to pile up her sister's unruly locks on top of her head. Amy's young neck soft and pink and warm from her bath, Jo leaned in to kiss it gently. Amy purred contentedly, her legs parting ever so slightly to reveal the first hint of downy pubic hair. Her work done, Jo discarded the dryer and the pair admired Amy's adult transformation. Though Jo was not yet finished with her sister, leaning in to kiss all over her sister's shoulders with a real passion.

"Jo..." Amy mouthed hesitantly, gazing up with big doe eyes, "I'm, um, not sure this is right."

Jo pursed her lips, a knowing look. "Does it feel right?"

"It does," Amy admitted almost immediately. "But all the same..."

"Why don't you just imagine it's Matthew?"

As Amy vibrated her lips in desire, feeling his cheeks warm at the mention of his name and his cock rise, Matthew took a precautionary step backwards. Just as well, for at that moment Jo rose and turned, brushing straight past him as he ducked in the shadows. Thankfully it appeared as if she'd not spotted him. Returning less than a minute later, she kissed one of Amy's earlobes before setting back down again. Submissively Amy slotted back into position between her legs and breasts.

The reason for Jo's brief disappearance soon became apparent: she'd been to fetch Amy's birthday present, the long slim black dildo. Amy's eyes widened as it came into view, accompanied by a little moan. After offering another gentle reassuring kiss, Jo circled the tip around each pierced nipple, prompting Amy to clamp her eyes shut, a look of contentment settling upon her pretty face.

Having brought each nipple back to a peak, Jo ran the slender length of plastic down Amy's tummy, teasing her navel playfully. Almost subconsciously, Amy's thighs parted to unveil the beautiful pink pussy Matthew had seen so very briefly that morning. Already the lips were glistening with the first spots of dewy arousal.

After having stroked her sister's inner thighs for what seemed an eternity, Jo tilted the dildo and caressed the length of Amy's slick crack. As she repeated the action, the lips of began to petal, albeit unwillingly. Yet Amy was unable to deny the feelings and as Jo continued to tease the slit, she rested her head dreamily against her sibling tutor's heaving breasts.

In his time back, Matthew hadn't witnessed the older girl as turned on as this. And that was despite having enjoyed a delicious threesome with their mother. This must surely have been the culmination of years of watching the lovely little Amy blossom to finally become a woman.