View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofucko View Post
Do you need to be charming/good looking to get it?

Maybe my Chinese is awkward since I'm not a native speaker.

I don't consider myself too bad looking, not good looking, but at least I work out, dress clean, do my hair. I get decent matches on tinder.

I got one of the CAT150 girls today and she seemed incredibly uncomfortable the whole time. Maybe it was a bad luck of the draw.

The $80/40min ones I had were the same, but I understand that those don't have good service when you're paying less.
To me, when i meet WL, esp for the 1st time :
1. Need to smile and talk nicely and shows my genuine appreciation of her presence, even i am filled with lustful thoughts and feel like want to rape her with her clothing on.
2. No bad breadth. I usually brush my teeth in advance and use mouth wash to rinse in front of her.
3. Teeth is white preferably.
4. No hair coming out from nose
5. No bad body odour as i am always in the room first and already finish bathing when the WL enters the room.
6. Last but not least, i put my wallet on top of a few notes at an obvious place ( which i will tip her later). Of course, for those of bad attitude. I wont touch it, lol.