View Single Post
Old 17-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Do not trust LOCAL FL website

Just tried Simon stable for Incall yesterday.
Booked last minute but okt very helpful and accommodating.
Girl is real but of course must discount a bit la.
But that's where the good stuff pretty much ends.

I Booked lily
http://simon02.com/city.php?Id=12&time=1526533192
And it was a bad experience for me. Zero chemistry, zero motivation, anything also cannot touch. And yes, I was being polite the whole day and was not demeaning or disrespectful in any way. She was just singing by herself in her own world and just giving off super unfriendly vibe. I have paid cheaper service provider for an exponentially better service. Somehow bj also with teeth. Location is not great and the towel is kind of... Urggh. That's why I kind of prefer outcall, but in this case I am glad that I didn't do outcall.

While I would score her face and body at about 7-8, overall experience is 1. Better stay at home, wrap the cash on my dick and masturbate.

But I guess it's a good chance for me to exit this hobby.

Well, I got nothing against the okt. Okt is very responsive and fast in arrangements and have tons of choice of girls so bro out there can definitely try. And again, the girl is REAL. Whether the girls service is good or not, that's a completely different case

Anyways, just want to vent.