View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

I slowly unzip her clothes, she is without bra, and i start by licking her neck, and rotating my tongue on her nipples, she releases her matured moaning.... i licked all the way down to her panties, I didn't removed it, and she is soaked! Her juice is very sweet, like honey sweet, i basically just put every inch of my tongue into her pussy....

We were on the 69 position, licking each other, without me noticing it, Carol stick a sextoy into my pussy, i felt a little pain, but Carol knows what she is doing.... i started inserting my index in her pussy, and we both moans loudly.... As she is using a toy, it didn't take me too long for me to orgasms, i just squirt everything on her,

i started shivering so badly like having a seizure.... as im not good with this, Carol starting masturbating herself with the same toy, i watch entirely, trying to learn... She came too, and the whole room smells, haha....

We proceed to shower, we chatted abit, getting to know each other more....