View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

I put on the condom for him and i spread my legs on the missionary position, awaiting for his huge cock into my tight pussy....

He put it in slowly, i felt a little pain at first, but the juice in my pussy lubricates it, his cock just slided it in.... I covered my face with his pillow. He is making full use of his hand, he is holding my breast, to prevent it from bouncing so much. We fucked for awhile until i told him i wanted his cum on my mouth.

He releases everything inside my mouth, and guess what, i swallowed it.... He is pretty daring, even thought i swallowed his cum, he still french kiss me....

We hugged on the bed naked, and he ask we are couple now, i said no....

I just needed to release myself, i apologize to him, saying that i used him. He is not mad, and told me if i needed someone, he will be there for me.

What he meant is if i needed sex, i can look for him. I think its a good idea, i do not have to commit to a relationship, i can focus on my studies, my mum won't know, and yet i can satisfy my sex crave....

why not?