View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

It was very awkward for me as his younger sister were at home, but Jim just pull me back to his room. I sat on his bed, it was a new yet old experience, i started thinking about YG and Aaron...

I lay on his bed, taking a smell at Jim's pillow. Jim came in with drinks and asked me if i want to do anything, his house is well equipped with entertainment, he owns a computer(maybe window 95), he owns a PS1, and his room has air-conditioning.

I told him i just needed accompany and i don't need anything, so i asked him to play his game while i watch him from behind. So while he is enjoying his game, he tries to cheer me up, but at that point of time, i just feeling really lost....

Knowing that im about to cry again, i hugged Jim from behind, and he pats my arm. I went from moody to crazy, i started kissing his neck, and i turned him over and i started kissing him.

Jim didn't expect me to do this, he didn't know what to do, but due to me being proactive, he followed me.

We started hugging, kissing, and touching each other on bed. i pulled up both out clothes, ensuring i can feel his hot body on my breast....

'Finger me' i whispered, he put his hand to my pussy by the side of my pants, and it was already wet. I told him that i haven't had sex for months, im asking if he can help me.

He went to his drawer, took out a condom. I stopped him, as i needed to give him a BJ... His cock is huge, the biggest i ever seen, and probably my little pussy will suffer, but im so looking forward....

I gave him everything i got with my mouth, he started moaning and saying this is the best BJ he ever experience. (im a BJ queen, of course!)