View Single Post
Old 29-06-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

We left the beach, but we became so closed with the boys, i started hooking my arms on Jim, and melissa does the same to keith....

we walked out of sentosa, and we went separate ways with the boys as Mel and has other places to go...

I was telling Melissa what Jim does to me, and Melissa shared her experience with on keith too. so apparently that when Jim and me was away, they kissed and touching each other publicly.

But soon later we come into senses, that what we did is wrong... We reminded each other to stay loyal, and i know i created a mistake.....

Soon when i got home, it took me awhile to get to sleep, as i felt my skin is burning. Im looking at the mirror, the bikini tanned is so obvious... i wanted to call Aaron to my place, but he is on very late shift today, so i didn't ask him to come.

Suddenly i wanted sex, but Aaron is not coming, i started thinking about what happened with Jim, my pussy is wet by now, i started masturbating, and thinking of Jim at the same time, i felt that he has an unfinished business with me, and i need to see his cock..... Im thinking of how am i going to approach him, at the same time not letting him know im a slut.....

Im going home now, post tmr