View Single Post
Old 29-06-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

We expecting it to be a hot day, so we met up after school to get our beachwear. We both gotten Bikini for ourself, wanting to tease the boys.

We went to the beach, and we striped down to the beachwear, i was wearing my yellow bikini, which covers like only 60% of my breast (my breast was starting to grow as most of my bra couldn't fit that time).

Melissa does the same too, the boys were hot........ They were both like 17-18 years old, but their body is amazing (i still remember now). 6 packs, very tanned body.

Melissa was telling me seeing them make her wet already, i felt the same too, but i didn't say much. it's just the 4 of us, and we started sharing our background before we goes into suntanning and volleyball.

As im a little horny, i agreed, so pulled Jim away from them, i asked him to apply lotion on my back while i face down.

His touch on my oily back really turns me on, he starting going lower to my butt and i was enjoying every moment, and i didn't stop him. there is where he goes deeper, and he touches my pussy.

I started moaning a little, and i started stopping him,

'you huh, i let you touch, and you goes further'....

We started sharing our own experience, so Jim is also attached, but they living very far apart, so they meet like only once every 2 weeks as his gf is at JC too.

At the point of time, he is still touching my pussy, and that is when i asked him to put his finger in.... He did, and it was at the beach, where hundreds of people are around. I became like a slut, wanting my hot classmate to touch me, finger me in the public.....

He stopped as more people are around us....but i wanted more...