View Single Post
Old 29-06-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

So there was this day, Mel and i decided to get lunch outside before the study group, it was pouring so badly, and from the bus stop to school, it has no shelter, so we ran all the way in.

The colour of our uniform is pale colour, very close to white, so if the uniform is wet, its consider see through... Its so happened that both of us were wearing Black Bra, its making it even more obvious....

When Jim and Keith saw us at the study group, they were so distracted by us, i can tell that they are staring at us. Im not sure what they think, but i do fancy Jim a little more, and Melissa is attracted to keith.

We went to the toilet together, and started talking about them, we both know that the boys are staring at our bra, and we exchanged views on how we fancy them too. That is where we decided to give them a tease, we intentionally unbutton our top button, trying to exposed abit.

If you are standing at a certain angle, its confirm can see my B cup covering by my bra. i think there is the time they got hot and asked if we wanted to join them at Sentosa the coming Saturday.

We acted we doesn't want it, but in fact we are so interested... we agreed of course.

Last edited by Clairefy1980; 29-06-2020 at 04:55 PM.