View Single Post
Old 29-06-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

I think it was fated, i managed to be in the same class with Melissa, we are happy as we get along really really well....

And damn crazy, Aaron's Cousin was a teacher in that JC, i only knew it like few months after.

Melissa and my heart melted, my class is full of good looking, fit, muscular boys... even thought we are both attached, but we lied about our status to get more attention in class. (i still love Aaron)....

JC is really tough, it took us a while to get use to the pace. There is this 2 boys, they wanted to set up a small study group which consist of Melissa and me, and we agreed. We accepted it just because they are good looking.

Jim & Keith is the name, they were close to 1.8m (anyway im 1.63m, and melissa is close to 1.7m). They are both very well tanned as they often goes to the beach. We introduced ourself as single of course, which giving them so much opportunities.

We always meet up for twice a week after school for revision, usually 1 session is close to 2-3 hours.