View Single Post
Old 16-05-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
If Mint is back and asking $120? I am happy giving her that $120 for that session I had with her. I personally felt it is worth it. I didn't tipped her though she did extremely well as I am quite used to giving $120, usually $10 for tipping, but $120 is my max for a HJ.

It is not about $100, $110 or $120; if the ML don't do it right, even $80 also you will kpkb. So far I have always tipped an extra $10 if the ML did it right for me, so i am pretty used to $120. But if it sucks, I will pay and never be back. Sorry I am not spoiling the market. Maybe it's just typical singaporeans, who have lost the art of tipping. Why do we tipped when we go to the restaurant? Is it just only for the good service rendered? Well, it is also for the service personnel to remember you and provide you better services next round? But if the services suck, you never go back to the restaurant again. So there is a difference. I didn't go visit a ML and already wanted to start off with $120, but if she is good, I will definitely tipped.

Not sure about fairness, but I think I am pretty spot on usually when I try to describe the experience. I knew Mint since her days at Ye Fang and their debacle of running away so I think this ML really do remind me of her. Of course her voice, height etc is different. I am not saying every single bit is her. Just in general feel and trying to give a context so if you think whatever I write is what you are looking for, you can go try, if it is not, please read other MRs and move on to other ML. It is just a Commando MR so you know at least you are not going to go there totally a different person, or someone that will play you out. You are definitely getting minimally $110 worth, and if you like the overall experience or chemistry, the $120 is worth it already.

If it is good, I share it here. If it is average, I usually keep it to myself because maybe it is just me, example ZZ. If it is really bad, I will also share it. I try to be as objective as possible but every experience is also subjective
Thanks bro. Your MRs are always trustworthy and serve as a good reference. Shall use as a reference.