View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What will happen to customer if don't tip ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv83283325 View Post
Anybody knows what happen to us if we don't tip the ML after they provide us with the service? This year is quite a bad year for me financially and I have tired a few times that I purposely do not tip them after getting HJ or BJ as I want to save costs. I found out that even if I don't give them, they can't do anything as its illegal for them to offer sexual services in the first place. A few of them are quite angry and kept pestering me to give and I said I will call the cops if they make me angry. Then they kept quiet. I realised I have saved $3k this year just by not giving them tips after the service. It's quite useful and budget friendly for me especially the market this year is not looking good.
People like you should just sit at home in front of a mirror, put your fucking money on your head with your left hand and use your right hand and jerk yourself off, and keep your fucking money. No money, dont fuck, just stay at home, you fucking dickhead, cheapskate bastard!! Now I fuck your mother's ass. You fucking cheapskate mother fucker, I fuck your sister and your mother and throw $2 on their face. Fucking dickhead, these girls are earning a living, and you do this to them? You are son of a whore, and fucking bastard. I fuck your mother's ass and spurt my cum on your fucking face you mother fucker, call yourself a man!! you fucking cheapskate bastard.