View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
But really just if you can speak thai. Half the battle won already.
Not exactly leh, tonight I met another thai girl at a medium sized TD. She's a nurse from Rama 9 hospital.
Spend flowers around $150. When she started getting a bit high from the drinks I started kissing her neck and could feel the goosebumps on her arms and legs.

By 2am, she kept asking me if I "want" her. She started grinding me and when I slipped my hands under her dress, the panties covering her crotch was super warm. When I went under it, she was wet liao.

If I was in a normal club I think we would have left in a cab and gone to find a room to do it cause I knew I already turned her on to the max.

But no, because it was a TD. she ask me what she will get if she go with me.

I told her I'll give her my best performance but she wanted $500.

All this while I was speaking thai to her but still can't close the deal.

But on the bright side, she asked me to hangout after I come back from my biz trip and she'll cook for me thai food.