View Single Post
Old 28-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H07R03 (2nd Floor) - Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyguy View Post
Ya, been there 2 times last week but always saw 2-3 person queuing outside. Managed to see her very short time tall girl but so so only, no chance to try yet
I managed to try her 1 time last March. I think that day was meant to be, because there was no queue, mind you none, and I was surprised, how come?

Her door was ajar, I took a peek to see what she looked like. Ok, nothing to shout about, I hesitated, so I went down to think about it. I thought, what the hell, she is ang pai and this was my chance since no queue and she was available. I quickly go up, lucky she is still available, so I wnet in to try and see what was all the fuss and hype about. My FR below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro, I have done so already in another thread, the All Petain FR Experience. Anyways, since you made a new thread, see below:

So, my humble FR, do take note this is my first session with her.

When : 16 March
Name : Imelda - this is the name she gave me, I dare not mention Sugar. I worry that if she gets a hint I know about SBF, she'll throw me out, so I just play along. Before me, she mention she rejected a customer, I asked why, she say the guy was damn ugly.
Looks : 7/10
Figure : 7/10
Frenching : NIL
Catbath : 7/10
Ballsuck : NIL
AR : NIL
69 : NIL
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 - missionary
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : If there's nobody else around, and no queue, maybe.
Damage : $50

How about you call on her then post FR also, yah?!

Cheers and welcome to SBF.
Frenching, ballsuck, 69, AR, all NIL. So I asking myself, what is the queue all about?!

Hope to see and read other Bro's FR.

Cheers.