View Single Post
Old 18-07-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
Late night massage in the area. Went to a unit with yellow signboard. Got attracted to a ML, whom she claimed she’s taiwanese, but i seriously doubt so.

$50 for an hour. Crappy massage, made some small talk. She said she’s 28, but looks older, milf look. After 20mins, she ran her fingers down my back and asked me turned around. Caressed her fair and toned legs. Popped the GQ. Damage was $50, $80, $120. No FJ offered. HJ was $50, but i knew she wouldn’t take off her dress. $80 was body, which i know its a normal HJ with some extras thrown in. $120 was some prostate massage and whatever description she gave, boob fuck, cbj, and what not, but no FJ. Took up the $120 offer, too horny to even think, although i admit its on the higher end. She went out took some materials, came back in, removed everything except her red panty. Put some oil on my cock, did some prostate massage which she claimed, but nowhere near there, just touching your scrotum, balls, and cock. Did a less than 30s boobfuck. Did a 5G autoroam, with some tuning on her 2 satellite dishes. Put on cd and gave a cbj, no suction, just using teeth to grind your dick. Sat her up and continued to fondle her tits while she hj me til i came.

Name: starts with C, got her wechat, name starts with E on wechat.
Looks: 7
Boobs: B, feels enhanced.
CBJ: 3
Boobfuck: 3
RTM: Maybe if I’m too horny only.

Realised that the damage is now higher than what it was years ago. Back then, you could get a good decent massage at spas, HCs for $45 and with hot pool, jacuzzi, sauna, movie room, free meals and free flow drinks all thrown in. FJ, BBBJ at another $100, which actually entices us to return regularly. Its time we should bring back these prices. We can go for the half fuck massage but not any specials, time to let those MLs know our market price. Wonder if everyone that go to massage but not doing any specials, will the $100 come back?
You just spoilt the market, and now you want to fix it back?? I won't be going there for a period since you just spoilt it..