View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony123
Bro pussybuster, Thanks for yr advise! you mean that the gal look difference with herself? caz I found some chicks below HK$300 look still ok...Btw, as I know that HK newspaper or maz also have these gals info, is it expensive than 146 & 161 ? Did you try it before? any advise? TQ
Bro Rokket is quite correct, Most of those listed as "Hotel Reservation" are operated by pimp. Some of them can go to your hotel room but a bit higher than stated price. Mostly they ask you to go to their hotel which are quite small like the West Hotel in Jordan which house quite a few of SYTs..pretty though.

It is better for you to go to the individual appartment of those listed in 141 or 161. Perhaps by far the better place are : Fuji building in Causeway bay, National Court or New Lucky House in Jordan. Almost every floor have girls and many are quite chio...just look into their advert in 141. Download them into your PDA, when you go there..find the room and ring the bell...like bro buster did, if you don't like what you see, back off and go on to another... but usually they are genuine gals that appear in the advert. Good luck chioning.