View Single Post
Old 14-01-2007, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
May I know what to do during that few weeks stay in Vietnam in order to find sufficient targets and eventually someone that I will be genuinely interested?

ever check with the marriage agency about 2 years back if I can tag along one of their marriage tour to viet and go through the motion. The cost quoted was $3000+ for about 6 day stay.

Any bro plan to go vietnam to look for potiental wife? I would like to join in. At least to kick start else heading nowhere.
Brother, there are many many things to do. Few weeks also not enough. Lets just divide VN in North (Hanoi), Central (Danang) and South (Ho Chi Minh). For example, if I decide to go to Central area. I can spend a few days in Danang and a few days in each of those neighbouring provinces. Those places includes Hue, Bana, Hoi An, Quang Ngai. Spend a few days in each province. You are sure to meet alot of girls. Where are the places in these cities to meet nice girls? Very simple. There are many cafes around Vietnam, many factories that produces hand make things for tourists (Hand make paintings, straw mats) If you see any girls you like, just approach them and say "HI" If they can speak some English, it is a good start. Take the chance to know them, invite them out for lunch or dinner. The 1st time might not be a single date with her. Maybe with her friends. But its a good start. How to proceed from there, Im sure you know. Just a word of advice. If you really like this girl, don't try to be naughty. Respect her and you will win her heart.