Thread: Fallen ill
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 18
SBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fallen ill

your chance of catching the HIV virus is almost zero as long the condom didnt break, so don worry so much.

Go for the 4th gen HIV test in another 2 weeks time to get tested to ease your worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaptrain View Post
Dear experts,

I recently book an Fl about 2 weeks back. Proceeded with protected Bj and FJ. I only do with condoms, only ever had bbbj once.

2 weeks later I fallen ill with sore throat, cough, fever(1 day) with headache. Also felt extremely lethargic on one of the days I was sick, but this might be because I took tremadol pill? Can someone with more knowledge confirm this?

I want to also mention that 2 days prior to being sick, I went to ktv and screamed my lungs out, which might be why I've gotten sick. But the reason why I am freaking out is because the timing that I gotten sick, happens to align with the symptoms of HIV.

Probably sound like an idiot, but everytime I try to reassure myself that HIV is difficult to get, all the symptoms start popping up and I start doubting myself again, because HIV symptoms are so vague.

In your opinion, is there a possibility for HIV?

Back in malaysiaaaaa.. Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu
please add my point if you can

disclaimer - i am a retired health care worker, helping out here only. if wrong info, dun blame me.