Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Looks like my days of blowing my load in any style i want is over.

From 1 - 21A Jalan Molek & 217 - 223A Guillemard Road, they will be developed into condo by Roxy Pacific, if i'm not wrong.

I written before that what stands in the way of making Kallang Sea Sports Hub a more richer area was this vice town. COVID 19 brought this once thriving vice town to it's knees after over 4 decades of existence. Thus, the property value of this land is finally realised. Maybe those who are holding on to old properties that are free hold may be in luck as property developers come in to redevelop this area.
Whether our wonderful playground has been brought to its knees - only time will tell. Do not forget about the power and wonder of a gal going down on her knees and blowing a right honourable member of this forum.

May the spiritual energy of sex, watch over our playground and all those who seek refuge here.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else