View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
A little off topic...

Any bro in BKK in early retirement? I’m planning to retire there in 3-4 years in my mid 50’s. Trying to save enough money now so I won’t become homeless there lol. There’s nothing worse than being poor in Thailand where I have tasted the good life it has to offer.

Just want to hear from bros who can share some tips, wisdom, insights. How was the transition and the reality compared to your expectation before the move?

I decided long ago BKK would be my home for the later part of my life. The quality of life u can attain there compared to the cost of living is exceptional and not possible else where in the world.

I hope I can learn from your experience! And I look forward to meeting bros of like mind and interest once settled there.

For your track record and travel experience as well as open-minded attitude, I think you should be Ok. A pitfall is the possibility of alcoholic addition.
And allow contingency plan just in case.

The parts concerning the type of visa and locations in City Vs Town, Mountain Vs beach environment can be sorted out in detail planning.