Old 21-05-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xcalibur78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Went to VIP spa yesterday night and i must say it's a trip that's totally worth it. Reached there at around 10.30pm and head in to change into the attire for jacuzzi. Soaked in the water for about 15 mins and then one of the captain approached me to ask if i wanna check out the girls now? As i was feeling alittle nua that day so i decided to stay in the jacuzzi for a little longer and told the captain later. The staff there has great service as i was greeted by the bangala there immediately when im inside the pool area. He was friendly and kept asking if i need water or ciggs. Service is there, treat you like a boss indeed. Tipped him RM30 and asked if he have any idea which no. is the ang pai as it was my first time at VIP spa... Unfortunately he said he dont know about the girls as they are not allowed to talk to them. Sad. But nonetheless i just tip him for his service. Then an hour later i was sitting at their lounge smoking and then the captain approached me again and ask if i wanna see the girls now. Yes of course! Asked him about the waterbed package and he explained everything in detail to me. Kudos to him. Then the girls came out after 5 mins. By the way, most of them are viets, only 2 are from thai. Took no. 738 which she calls herself gigi? Not too sure as her english is not that good. Went into the room with her that has waterbed and first thing she asked for a hug! And while walking to the room, she held my hand so tight as if like gf like that! So i would say the GFE is there. We made out for about 5 mins before she started undressing me. "First time got making out i also abit chua tio hahaha". Took me to the waterbed and started doing her thing. Just on the waterbed itself, we spent like 40-45mins already and i was thinking if there's enough time to fuck lol. Her service is really up there as she's very hardworking, keep wanting to please me like my gf like that hahaha. BBBJ was really good as she's always dt-ing me and while BJ-ing, her hands doesnt stop caressing my balls.. Shiok.. AR was also out of the world. Never felt such a good AR before. So here's my rating for her(GIGI)
Looks: 6-7/10(SYT)
Body: A cup(Not for boobs lover)
BBBJ:10/10(Almost CIM LOL)
Massage on waterbed: 3/10(Piano)
FJ: 6/10
RTF: Yes but would like to try out other girls too as i noticed there are alot of pretty syts there ^^