View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: I need serious advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by organiser View Post
Can anyone let me know what i can do to end myself?

Whatever prohibited drugs in geylang that i can consume?

Long story short, got into huge debts (6 digits)but wanted to try fighting for afew years and get over it but now i have to clear a sum before i can carry out my plan to clear my outstanding debts so i seeked help from closed one.

In the end all shunned me.

Tired of such life and since i am not young anymore, i would like to end it all.

Wanted to plunge down but i do not think i have the guts. Tired of humanity.

Anyone can advise? I have access to all form of drugs in geylang.
6 digit and you want to end your life? Then people like Col. Sanders or closer to home, people like Lim Tow Yong? My own boss owe close to 10 million. He can closed down the company and walked away and be supported by his children. Yet, we are still in our office to see how to move forward.

You don't even have the guts to take the plunge, then how? To die is very easy, after that you leave all the problems to those who will survive you. It is just fucking selfish isn't it?