View Single Post
Old 14-12-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: JiXiang(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
JiXiang(1658A) has just returned to work after taking a lengthy break, enjoy her fresh fresh

JiXiang(1658A)... Fair chio Fujian mm with a beautiful smooth sexy sensuous slim bod & a lustrous long soft tongue(which she sure knows how to use)...slightly looks a bit like actress Joanne Peh & kpop idol Chungha from certain angles...solid hot passionate sensuous natural sex...definite gem
Hey buddy!

Finally managed to get my slot for Jixiang after her 1 month break.
Passionate session as usual- raw grinding, my first bbbj after a long while even though I asked for capped bj, DFK, her grinding off to a breathless orgasm on lotus position, ooh and the so pretty face and even more perky peach among a butt.
My No.1 target as usual.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪