Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Was at Thermae last night. It was raining and therefore lesser crowd. Quite a handful of new faces I saw. My favorite darlings could not be found. Therefore, had to hunt. Saw a lady quite pretty from far. Small face, big eyes, long black hair and big big boobs. Her friend next to her is even prettier. Went over to have a chat with her than her friend. She was outspoken. Told me her name is Nani and bah bah bah. She was talking non stop. Nani has a Dolly high pitch voice. Could be quite irritating at times. Told me where she works and why work FL. Volunteered to go party with me but wanted to charge me at 3K per hour. Talked non stop telling me why is charging. Can sense super high commercial feel to me and I told her forget about it. Wanted to book her prettier friend but got rejected. I think was because of her friend. Disappointed but ok because there were still many around. But I must say the stocks weren’t fantastic last night. Long story short, I stayed up late till one a.m. and was determined to find one to bring back to my hotel to bonk. Than this girl name Bow I spoke to. GND type. I rate her look 7/10. Good head to toe proportion. Nice smile. Not consider good from my usual booking standard but I guessed she will give me high GFE. At the end booked her and TaBoa her for ST back to my hotel.
Finish the story bro- so how was the experience?