View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I'm not dating a FL but an ex-WL from GL Cat150. She's back in China, and because of the pandemic, we are unable to meet each other now, and probably in the next year or so.

Since Feb, when China was under lock-down, i was her pillar of strength, relying on videocalls and updates on my daily going-abouts to keep her going.

When China unleashes itself, it was our turn to going in the CB lockdown. Same thing applies.

We never stopped the chats, calls and texts. Its as simple as that. I offered her money, she say no. To be honest, she parked a substantial amount of her earnings from GL with me, and its still with me now. Because she doesnt trust that her family will take it all over from her.

And all she ever want is to have us the patience to wait out this horrible COVID ordeal so that we can finally meet again. And blow our minds making love, and lovey-dovey, and hold hands still machiam tomorrow will never come.

I hope to come back to this same thread again in 10 years and tell u guys that, fairytales of some sort might happen and dont always think the worst of WL/FL/humans.

Sometimes its just so simple.
Up to u bro, it's your life n money n for all I care.
Just sounding out to u having a longterm relationship with a WL isn't that simple as imagined.