Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gedebak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

First time posting a FR, sorry its abit long

Went to TPE a few weeks back and went to tianlong for spa, experience was q good as mentioned by bros on here previously about the same place.

Location was easy to find and quite accessible near TPE main station. Entrance was large scale like those big KTV with valet and all.

Went in at about 1am before the drunk crowd arrived, took a lift to the 8th/9th floor (cant remember which - they have a lift that goes straight to their floor only) and greeted by doorman who offered to take shoes to keep then swapped for keys with the front desk.

Changing area was large but standard, if you need to buy smokes or charge your phone or anything you can talk to the attendant in the changing room they will settle for you (not sure if you need to tip them though - i didnt)

Spa area was clean and well mantained with multiple pools available for dip, herbal bath, water jet massage and steam room + sauna. there's even a sign board with eng translation telling you what you should do / reccomendations on sequence of pools to take. not bad! Quite spacious, can accomodate many ppl at one go. Towels provided are free flow.

Dining area had free flow free drinks and reasonable priced food. didn't try as not hungry.

Exploring other areas, downstairs they had a large movie video area with three large screens showing old taiwan movie, western movie, and uncensored JAV. but mostly the room was just packed with people sleeping on the provided individual lounging chairs. attendant will provide blanket and clean up after every guest vacate their seat. There's also a separate sleeping area with bunk beds but the smell was abit off and not as nice tbh.

There are ladies / mamasan hanging around the dining area - after sitting a while was approached by them for massage. Take note there are two kinds, the clean kind and the special kind, they will usually say which one they are, otherwise you can just ask. From what i saw, the special one is the one with the walkie talkie so she can comms downstairs to get ready. If you wanna do other stuff first you can just chill first and take your time, the mamasan wasn't pushy.

Opted for the special massage after a while when she told me one of her xmm wanted to go back alr so i said ok la and went down to take a look. Got led down the grand staircase to the lower floor and she pressed a button for a concealed door to open. Behind is an extension to the spa area with drinks machines and individual massage rooms sectioned off....