Thread: L8 h66e
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8 h66e

Back to this stable after fun in Dome 1 for many weeks. Visited my long-time Lover G88

So many FR on her already. I will keep it short. This time round G88 gave me special treatment We were like 2 passionate lovers making out and teasing one another at the same time. Honestly, she is more like a fuck buddy to me in terms of feel she gave. In return, I too gave her lots of BFE

She looks as good as ever. Accordingly to her, her sis G18 is the hottest girl now. I asked her why the huge age gap between the two sisters. She jokingly said her sis is actually her daughter 55555....

A customer was there to wait for her for 3 hours before I arrived. He left fumingly because G88 was packed back to back with appointments. Pity this customer, why wait 3 hours Should Move on to others. I moved on to Dome 1 when G88 always unavailable. Anyway, I also tried other girls in the same stable when she was busy. 不要为了一棵树牺牲整个丛林 right

I remember I asked G88 why not work another 2 years since she is so high in demand. She laughed and told me by then her virginal will be rotting 5555. I think she is telling the truth as she is not as tight as before during the deed.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily