View Single Post
Old 21-06-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dating apps - discussion & tips sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Very good number. Even if you take 1 week for each body, it will take you 3 years to achieve that count.

Shifu... What's your secret?
I did all that in 6 years, from 2015-2021. All from online apps.

There's no secret really. The keys are good pictures (increase your match rate) and good game (increase your sex rate). If we're talking sales terms, increase your leads and also your conversion rate.

Now there are a million things you can talk about within those 2 topics, but I leave it to TS to start. I'm honestly not the best person to ask anymore. I always know I often don't practice good game since I really don't want to put much effort and my effort level right now is lower than ever, lower than what I would recommend to bros. Right now I am already very satisfied with my roster. My roster is full with regulars that are on the high end of what I can get in SG for my attractiveness level and effort level. I met some wonderful chicks last year that I made my regulars and since late last year onwards, every girl that I've met has been worse than my worst regular. I feel that I've topped out in SG and therefore I'm cutting back heavily on meeting new girls. Fucking new pussy is always a thrill but I see little point if they're not better than my worst regular.

Therefore I'm checking out of the SG pickup scene for now. I've already maxed out my current value's worth, the next step will only come from improving my money and from traveling, not from meeting new chicks now. So I'm going to just focus on keeping my regulars and diverting all the effort from meeting new chicks into working and making money. Look at the crash in financial assets right now. This is the time to accumulate cash and buy the bottom, not chase mediocre pussy. In 2-3 years when you're rich you'll be able to get much better pussy than what you can get now.

So yeah right now I'm not developing my pickup process anymore, I think TS will be better at that. But I am very much into the process retaining regulars. That's where I'd be able to give valuable tips.