View Single Post
Old 22-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
i agree with you
thai elite visa is a lot safer.

and if you break down the numbers.
500,000 THB for 5 years
1 year = 100,000 THB
1 month = 8,333 THB
1 month = ~$363 SGD

You don't need to be a multi millionaire.
You don't need to earn $20,000 SGD per month

Because you can never ever fully trust a thai wife

after you marry and buy her house
she might turn 180 degree into a monster and kick you out
you need to know the Thai law again if you think after register marriage and buy house and she can kick you out..
this law not only applies to local thai to thai but also thai to foreigner spouse.
After officially register marriage, any assets bought after that, will be consider 50-50 and if to split , the court will do the splitting for both parties.
Some or many local thai dont even know about this... You have to know your rights first before putting your head in for a long commitment and of cos, get a trustworthy lawyer in Thailand, there are many English speaking lawyer, if lucky also can get a Singaporean who happens to station here too...
There already have cases that Thai wife kicked out their farang husband and he go file court case and in the end, they have to split ALL assets bought after their registered of marriage, some even some of those bought before the marriage.. The judge even label the Thai girl as greedy..

I'M CIM KING