View Single Post
Old 17-07-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 13
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!
Re: Allowing wife to have another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywicky View Post
I decided to make the first move and we had a heart to heart talk. I told her that from now on, I am not going to hold her back from seeing or even sleeping with another man if she wants to. That I should not be the reason stopping her from being who she is.

Eversince that talk, our love has been more stronger than it ever was. We are more affectionate towards each other. Communication and trust comes easy.

Call me stupid but I think I just found a way to save this still wonderful marriage and at the same time keeping my other half happy. If we are happy, nothing else really matters i guess.

Often than not, mainstream social expectations and thinking moulded us to perceive what is right what is wrong. Sometimes, we have to take a step back, see things from another view and decide what works for us and what doesn't. All it takes is some effort to understand your other half.

Yes, my wife has another and yes we are happier than ever before...

I hope by sharing my experience, it might help any other other bros/sis here that might be going through similar situation in their marriages/relationships and feeling helpless. It might not be the end of the road just yet.
Personally I fully agreed with your opinion in loving your wife to give her the best that you can afford or accept. There is no right or wrong as long as both you and your wife trusted each others to live your life style bro. Cheer and keep it up.