Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingaporeanJP View Post
AH~ those "Free Infomation Centres" or "Muryo Annaijyo" they are called.

There is a video on youtube by "Tokyo Underground"
Title: 【Tokyo Japan Guide】 TOKYO'S RED LIGHT DISTRICT( Free Imformation Center)よく見かける案内所って?

It's basically an OKT linked with various providers. They will have pictures of different girls and recommend which provider to use. They earn money from commission when they bring a client.
Normally the dude will bring you right to the shop and all you need to do is follow.
However... My colleague said they don't usually serve foreigners as they don't speak English.

Good question, I could go to one and try to ask in English to see what reaction I get.
Yes, that's exactly what I mean! Thanks for the info bro.

I've wanted to go in, but I didn't know what to expect and was worried that I'd end up getting scammed. Do you know if the price will increase if one finds a shop through the information centre?

Personally, I don't think the language barrier is an issue for me. I speak basic conversational Japanese, and I've gotten into places where people have said they have trouble entering (maybe cause I can pass as Japanese until I open my mouth, and when I open my mouth I show I can atleast speak basic Japanese).