View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Savouring Anna, totally Annalicious
So we chose a room. I went in and she said wait a moment to she get some stuff. Waited then she reuten in a moment.

She start as usual lay the towel on bed, then i lie down and she lay at my side, then start by caressing my stomach and then she came to me and we start kissing.

She inititate a tongue fight and i took the chance to savour her lips! Great kisser , somemore she is not a smoker so no smell!, i find she has a great set of beauftiful white teeth!

Then she auto move her brest to my mouth, how could i refuse and i suck on them greedily but not too hard and very careful she dun feel any teeth. Suck her both sides, , pinkish nips as i said b4, she has a great skin, smooth!

Think she has a very light tan(she should originally be very fair).

OMG, i am bonking a model/actress! she ask me how old i say 30, she said she think i only 27, wow + pts! but i kinda screw up when she ask how old she is!

Cos i see some wrinkles at side of eyes, i think she could be 28-30 but discount and said 25! she laugh and say she wanna go off, cos she only 24! haha, what a bumber! ;-D

of course she is joking but i quickly added in Asia gals are shorter and taller gals look more mature , not old. hahaha

Then we continue and she cat bath me my nipples , then my stomach and then my kukujiao, sucking and stimulating the underside of my kuku head! Tis gal know the spot to ticke and the button to opush, great stuff!

She suck fesitily as if she really desperate for cockmeat! and look at me with that cfm me look.

I ask her what she does not like so that our session will not be spoiled in anyway, she said she does not like men to put finger into her pussy hole. I ask her if 69 ok? she say, she love it!

ok , no deep fingering(i am not a fan of that too) but eating her pussy is! So lick and suck greedily, wow very clean pussy, no smaell, no saltish taste even.

I had a towel beside me so when my first few licks normally i wipe my tongue with towel cos may not be so clean.

But Anna is clean enuff, so i lick her clit, her labia lips, not flabby, just nice, great! suck a bit avoiding her pussy lips from my teeth , just using my tongue and lips to nimble.

While anna at the other end is doing fantastic bbbj, taking in my full length of my shaft and cleaning it thorughly, poushing the buttons athe right places! gosh she is best!

While eating her, i grope her incredibly sexy ass, and smooth her back, while also went to sayang and massage and knead her breasts. Then about 5-7 min, Anna ask,"wanna fuck?"

i said yes! Then she cap me and rode me, she got this move to bedn her legs back and rest them on my shin while straddling me, she has good pussy muscles that seemed to massage my cock.

After like 1-2 min, think she tired and ask me for missionary, i of course ok. i took my chance to savour her abdomen, her neh neh, her hsoulders and finally french her.

i pump her with legs up and had a great look at my cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy, i mean she is only 24, so it's really good, fresh pussy.

Then i move forward to kiss her and french her, she is very receptive to kissing and frenching! at some point i also lay my weight on her so feel her body close to mine, pressing down on her neh neh.

After that, we change to doggy, she is tight from doggy position but what is great is she arches her back suck that i seemed to be able to move effortlessly in and out of her, great technique!

Also manage to slap very lightly, her ass cheeks and bring a smile and giggle from her.

But then small upset, my didi soften. (i mean i had polsih gal Alexandra and german Sindy 4 days ago, lisa the german gal the day before, Leona the Czech gal this morning, the italian gal just now), so Anna is my 3rd gal today(actually in 5 hours)

Anna realise, the to my surprise she remove the condom! wipe my cock and proceed to bbbj me. wow! Then she open up another packet of condom, then as she about to cap me, she relise soften so she again bbbj.

Then my didi half harden, she hesitate to cap , then i try to M on my own, then she got a idea, she got a spome moisturiser and pally on my didi to hj me., think my did feeling the pressure, so soften.

Jia lad 5 min more nia! So i ask Anna hj myself if i can spray on her, she shake her head and smile. Then i said ok , i spray on the towel, then i M until i about to cum, i ask again, this time she nodded her head and took over from M pumping,

She i spray on her hands a bit of arms, but not powerful.

As we clean up(again the gal does remve the condom for u here and wipe ur cock clean with paper, nice service),so she said, aiya i tot very powerful, going to hit my breasts, but only my hands and arms. Giggle and laugh.

So i had to explain she is 3rd gal of the day for me. so i not so powerful liaoz, she pout her lips abit and pretend angry,then goota explain that many guys potong jalan(cut my Q) so i had to wait, no choice la.

She smiled laugh. Then i learn from her, recently bbbj without condom is not legal anymore, but seemed gals here do it as norm, i mean nobody will know. (but hey they provide at no extra cost).

She also said actually CIM(cum in mouth) or COB(cum on breast), extra 50euro, but she dun charge me cos she forgot to explain earlier even though i cum on her body (wow next time must try CIM with this beauty.

we clean up and as i walk out, she said,"hey, wait, wait for me, u must walk with me" and again curled her arms around me and i put my arm on her waist, caressing her but as we alk down.

Another moment to savour as walk down with her, those germans again look up, totaly gon gong liaoz! haha

Then i tell her where else she work so i can find her, she said she only work here, if not she will be on holiday!

i said ok i will rec her to my chiongster bros and i must try her in the jacuzzi pool next time.

So as i walk down, with ehr in my arms, many guys come in liao(it is approach 8pm, i came in 3pm, i stayed for 5hours liao!)

All looking at us , and i think some already target her. So wlak to lokcer room, hand her 50euro(amazingly cheap for this kinda wonderful experience!)

only when i hand the $ over that i relaise it is actually very value for $ for the quality provided! Then received mouth mouth kiss from Anna and wish me good fun in germany.

Muack! by then as she is walking out, a few old customer, chat her up liao!

Ratings on Anna:
Looks:9.5/10(simply ravishing!)
Body:9/10(B+ cup)
GFE:9/10
BBBJ:9/10
pussy eating:8/10
Speak English: yes very good english.
Damage: 50euro for all the above for half hour. For 1 hour, u can go jaccuzzi with her for love making session. She also provide CIM for 50 euro more.