View Single Post
Old 18-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of
Re: Advices on living in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Don’t really cheong there first la. If you have a bit of savings, just take a 2-3 months leave then go there live with her for a while. See what kind of environment and what kind of lifestyle she has before you decide. Sometimes things may not work out.

I live with some women in various parts of China. Really depends on whether you r used to that lifestyle or not lo. Some professional women have their own very nice, cosy place. Usually 3 bedroom condominium in very nice location. On and off just spend couple of nights over, cook, drink red wine, talk, fuck. Damn shiok. Even go out with them also quite nice as they do a lot of interesting things. Going to pub to listen to jazz music, drink tea, go massage together etc...Even fuck at their home can fuck anywhere from kitchen to living room, bedroom to balcony to toilet. Sibei song. Haha

Some women are mistresses, some live with their friends. Really don’t have that “feel” of a home. Fuck 1/2 way sugar daddy comes back etc..or housemate come back, really jialat this kind of lifestyle. These ppl also have quite sian and boring lifestyle.

After trying out, can decide to consider whether to give up ur career for all these. Hope it helps
Thanks for sharing experience! Yeah, i intend to go over for 1month once the quarantine is lifted or shorten to 7 days.

Her ban is 2-3 years. I will try to appeal for her to come back as well. Ideally she can come back so i dont have to give up my career.