View Single Post
Old 14-04-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sincere SD wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleboy View Post
Definitely not how the conversation went. There was no intro, no need to find out about each other, assumptions were immediately made that I was "Teddy". Asked if I could send her 20k in 3 days. Said she only had $10. I said that yes, of course I pay for flights. Everything would be paid for. I wouldn't expect her to pay anything. I also specified everything in advance about where I was in my email to her before she contacted me on Telegram. I need to at least talk to her on a video call to make sure I was comfortable with who she was. There is no quarantine in the US. There are also no flight restrictions out of Singapore to here. I also said in my email that she might have to quarantine when she returns to Singapore so maybe stay longer here and I would get her vaccinated as well. It's not like 20k is a big deal, more like 20k over what period of time? She was off on some tangent of her own. As other bros in this forum know, I'm a man of my words. I've sent money to help someone just because I talked to her. I have my contacts in Singapore who will do that for me. Some people just can't tell the real from the fake. And what's priceless is they always ask me if I read the news as Singapore gahmen don't allow travel. I just need to text the Editor at ST right? Sheesh...
man, i want to have a beer with you next time.