Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
You You is definitely a gem. Good services. Her GFE + KC are simply addictive Its the first time I ever encountered such a chatty girl who is good at tcss with me haha

In fact those FRs in forum don't really impact her biz that great. She still has 8-11 sessions per day considering she work 11hrs daily with or without these FRs.
I guess it depends who writes the FRs? Sometimes certain FRs have an opposite effect for example, sometimes there seems to be many FR on particular girls but when I go there the girl is sitting down batting flies

For You You, I noticed quite a few bros did seem to ask for her after surfing sammyboy. I would notice them surfing their phone and then when ask for girls - one of the names mentioned would be You You.

So the FRs are good for her it seems. yeah, You You sounds like a good deal by all accounts so far...