View Single Post
Old 18-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 20
adv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid".

Quote:
Originally Posted by glooper83 View Post
marginal is subjective... To you might be a lot, but compared to all the full time wl, it might be marginal. After all she is a local fl and not working full time..

Anyway, take it easy. After you commented, a lot of bros increased your pts ma. Imagine what i had to write/contribute before i got 35 pts. I even had 8 pts at one point in time. I can understand how difficult it is to get points hence i do sympathise with you slightly. But the best way is to contribute positively and people will naturally do what is right.

Cheers and do not let one incident bring you down. I've got zapped 2-3 times leow.

haha... don't need to sympathise la, not asking for any sympathy here, just agreeing with bros here that this FL trade is indeed a no monetary capital business. But should add that their looks and body is a necessary capital to begin with.

Rep points are secondary, instead i believe that comments should be like what u say, positive, as well as constructive. And at the same time, one should not be afraid to voice out their views, by being afraid that they might be zap.

I believe u are very very well off than me, because u only got zap 2-3 times, i got zap like more than 20 times.