Old 09-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
timok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I'm addicted to women's company. Spend a lot every month :(

I too can relate what you are going through because I am going through the same thoughts and stage in life right now.
I personally dont think that you should think that way that you are getting a cat150 to get over the reality that you cant get them in real life. For all we know, maybe you havent try doing it.
I am a millennial and I guess you are one too judging from you post (most likely close to my age). I am sure you are very aware that we are at the stage in life where most of my friends are either married and planning to, building a life towards their future, having babies and we are sort of still living the single, chiongster life. I assure my friends also ask me the same question and so I want to let you know that its perfectly FINE and NORMAL to chiong. For me, love, women, they are not a priority in my life right now and I dont want to tight myself down to one girl, I am still having fun!

Of course, if you want a chiobu for wife you have to work for it. This applies to any women you want to as a gf or wife, whether chio or not, just that maybe going for a 7/10 would take more effort then a 4/10 cause yes they have higher requirements and hurdles to overcome. Women in general are. Sometimes its actually less about looks and money and more about the personality and the life story that brings 2 together and I think love is much more then just dollars and looks. What you are concern and looking at are very superficial things that dont last and I think you shouldnt be too beat up on this.

Yes of course everyone has failure in life but its what you do and learn from the failure that make you a better person. Go improve yourself!

If you know your looks are not that great, start improving your body physique. Go to a gym, go to F45, go to those HIIT session where you can work out and meet tons of girls while exercising. Sure can strike up a convo one.
Join yoga class, join meetup , hobbies, and try to do something you are interested in. for all you know, you might meet you special someone there.
I think its more important to build your character and life,. This is far more attractive to girls then having money and looks. Its what you do with your life that matters the most. If SG dont have what you are looking for, go solo trip, travel alone and make friends during your travel! I have done that and I had made many female friends along the way, your life would be very interesting to maybe some from a non asian country! Even other Asean Countries!

As for chionging, i think its a form of release, of course every now and then when u feel the urge, you need it. Of course, the reason why i still chiong is because I still want to play and experience this side of the world. There are so many things I havent try and I dont think I will stop anytime soon hahha.

Most importantly, be happy with yourself. Once you make a decision dont regret. Chiong is not abnormal but of course, always exercise discreet.