View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Partly it was my fault as I have been jobless for 2 years since I was retrenched from my previous company. Whole family's savings was depleted and she felt very disappointed in me. She left me for another man who can give her more than what I used to give her.
bro then i think you should count your blessing if she really left you cos you could no longer give her what she wants and worse for another man to provide her ....but if she left you cos you hurt her in any other ways ie physical etc no one can blame her...