View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!
Re: Help! Fell in love with an ML..

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseydick View Post
I guess she’s thought about the same problem as you did too. She says she’s got her own family to support and doesn’t want to burden me with that. Her parents are old and she’s worried about them too and vice versa as their daughter will be living here instead. But of course I’m not THAT poor lah haha but supporting 2 families will really be too taxing furthermore she wants kids too. Also, thanks for pointing out, major issue is for her to find work here. No education is really a huge problem.

Also lol, thanks for stating the obvious between my wife and I! Hahaha. It’s not that I didn’t try, just that due her weak body condition(past operations), she’s sensitive there (not in the good way), and it hurts for her. I understand it’s not her fault and she tries her best when she can. But you know how it is when you are in a relationship with minimal sex life.

Appreciate your time talking to me bro. I’ve got literally no one whom I can open up this issue of mine to lol. It does feel better talking about it.
Knew the ML for few months, date and fj couple of times and you thinking of divorcing your wife?? I am at a loss of words.. hope you wake up from your dream else nightmare awaits you