View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by horseydick View Post
Hahaha thanks bro. I understand all that. You sound like you have some experience. Appreciate if you can share.

I mean, I know of the risks and all, but so far there’s been no red alert that she’s lying or cheating on me or anything. To be honest I’ve got no money for her to cheat as well and I’ve already made that known to her. I’ve really no doubt to
her truthfulness and I am actual
ly the one doing the lying and cheating
on both my wife and her. The guilt gets to me sometimes.
Now she got customers got money ok. If u go together then how ?she no money u also no money u want her to go sleep with men to support the 2 of u?she has no skills no education and what can she do. Start business and hope to make it ah. U have a pretty wife but no sex life with ur wife then try to make it better instead of making things super complicated n hurting 2 girls n 1 guy. U may think she is pure n innocent n u r the special one. But please u r just wasting ur time unless u r ready to cut urself off all ur family ties n go China forever else just forget it.