View Single Post
Old 23-06-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Mistaken about me being a nice person

730pm - Adelene and other staff finished cleaning up most things and bid goodbye to Mabel as we continued our discussions.

930pm - Shop was empty as it was a weekday night.

Mabel: OMG it's like 930 already, so sorry Mark! Omg I'm so sorry to take up so much of your time!

M: It's okay haha actually I had nothing on for the rest of the day after my afternoon meeting.

Mabel: Where do you live? I stay at ___Insert East Coast Condo area___
*Not mentioning the places because it's sensitive information

M: Oh I live in Marine Parade, that's like 5 minutes or less from me.

Mabel: Actually hor, are you hungry, I'm really hungry haha. And I drove!
*That cute and totally informal expression that she had blown me away

M: Yeah actually I'm quite hungry haha

Mabel: I think we can eat some BBQ Wings and Sambal Stingray Hokkien Mee and some Satay.. OMG SO HUNGRY THINKING ABOUT IT

M: Are you sure you're okay eating all that, not scared of getting fat?

Mabel: Oi, I'm perfectly fine, I have boobs and curve, they need nourishment too okay.

M: Hahaha okay -Just brushed it off casually, delighted that I would be spending dinner with such a beauty internally

Mabel: I parked behind, let's go!

Mabel pulled down the shutter with the hook, but it was still a little tall for her, so when she tried to pull the shutter, it revealed her smooth skin under her clothes, her silky smooth navel.. and a hint of her lacy white panties above her slightly loose shorts.. when she turned sideways.. I could get a glimpse of her smooth skin and bra through the gap in her button shirt.. such temptations. *GO AWAY, focus man. Focus.

I watched as she struggled with the shutters. *Sorry Mabel, I can't help it